Thursday, January 3, 2013

Why I Loved CONCLAVE 2012



1. Midwest is the best
2. Everyone is unified
3. Rabbi Greenland, R' Donny, R' Polstein, Shosh, Gershie, Sam, etc....Northshore...!
4. Jews are AWESOME
5. I met amazing new friends
6. I met amazing advisors who positively impact me
7. At least six advisers (and Joey) offered to learn with me through Torah-by-phone
8. Beautiful, spiritual music throughout
9. Great trips
10. Interactive sessions and mind-blowing optional shiurim
11. Goofy costumes
12. Tasty kosher food
13. We seize every moment
14. Comfy sleeping arrangements
15. No person judges another
16. Spiritual rekindling of the soul
17. Seeing peers in light that I would have never seen without NCSY
18. Kumzitz

There are obviously many more reasons to love NCSY, particularly Conclave.
But I'm at Chai reasons, so I'll stop here.

THANK YOU NCSY :)

Post by, Sarah Otis

Contest  Submission #5



1 comment: