Monday, January 28, 2013

The Jewish World

I got an e-mail from one of the elders in my family today explaining why, in the upcoming Super Bowl, if we (my siblings and cousins and I) didn't go for the Ravens we were going against the family. Apparently, my Great-Aunt's nephew is a defensive coach for the Ravens (I was going for them anyway)!
I think we can take a few things when thinking about this a bit deeper. First, that you never know when a little digging will turn up some really cool relatives. Second, we should realize and be thankful for the openness of America and how this country allows us to live and prosper in a way that no other country ever has. Finally, that even though the Super Bowl is a huge deal to many, it is just a game (and many people at your party are really just there for the commercials)... So enjoy the game! GO RAVENS!

No comments:

Post a Comment