Wednesday, January 2, 2013

So Many Experiences In One Short Weekend


Conclave 2012..... so many great experiences in one short weekend. My friends run to greet me the minute I get off the bus. Great new NCSY sweatshirts. Staying up way too late. Snow tubing was so fun. But the most meaningful and emotional moments for me, happen when we are all together like a family experiencing Shabbos, singing as a group as Shabbos ebbs away, and listening to my friends share their stories during kumsitz. NSCY has done so much for me. I am a better person because of everything I have learned. I have gained a new perspective on how I view the world. I try my hardest not to judge people because we are all part of Hashem and are here for a reason. Conclave 2012 has truly inspired me. 

Post By: Samara Pachefsky 

Contest submission #3 


No comments:

Post a Comment