Saturday, January 5, 2013

I Love NCSY!






The real world is tough. There are decisions to be made and there are opportunities to take. I can with out doubt say that my decision to go on Conclave was one opportunity that I will never regret. Life is easy at Conclave. It came natural to me. And then I realized, maybe I did have a great time at Conclave, but is it the event, or is it the people? Well, for me, I can honestly say that it was the people. My new friends, the advisors, and the whole staff, are all attributed to me and my brother having a great time on Conclave. The learning, the singing, the dancing. Being in NCSY on Conclave was incredible. I plan to start learning with advisors and study more. I can honestly say that my experience on Conclave has changed my perspective and out look on the way I make decisions in my everyday life for the better. I love NCSY!!!

Post by, Paul Kodner

Contest Submission #13

No comments:

Post a Comment