Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Closest, Inspirational, Incredible Group of People






Conclave this year was a truly inspirational experience! I have always felt the most strong connection to anyone and anything in NCSY. Every activity and every event that occurs over the conventions have so much meaning in them. NCSY is where I feel closest to G-d and a place where I can be myself without people thinking anything of it. Where is there a place where you can randomly introduce yourself to people and hug them before you know them besides NCSY? Nowhere. Because NCSY is the closest, inspirational, incredible group of people I have ever seen in my entire life. The ruach I hear and feel is the most amazing experience and I get so into the prayers and songs we sing. Whenever you need or want to learn something about yourself or Judaism, you can turn to NCSY and it will do just the trick. Another special thing about NCSY is that the advisers are your friends. In other youth groups or a camps, the counselors and advisers are like strict parents. Here, advisers can be your best friends and teach so many important life lessons. NCSY has changed me and it will always have a special place in my heart.

Contest Submission #7

No comments:

Post a Comment