Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Begin Believe Become




This morning I put on my "inspired." sweatshirt and realized how true it was, I was inspired. This weekend at Conclave was one of the best weekends of my life. I have an amazing time at every shabbaton but this one was special. My friend Caroline Reichel made it the most inspirational convention I have attended so far. I met her at a shabbaton a little over a year ago. There I helped her pray in english and taught her a little bit about being Jewish. This weekend I did the same with her. She decided that she was going to learn and start studying the hebrew alphabet. I have never been so proud of anybody in my entire life when I saw her learning the first letter. Sitting in the kumzits inspired me to an extreme. I cried a lot, and when Caroline said my name I was the happiest person alive. She has inspired me to learn more about my Jewish identity and grow as much as I can spiritually. This weekend has inspired me so much to do as much as I can to grow! I cant wait until mid-winter!

Post by, Adira Weisel

Contest Submission #4

No comments:

Post a Comment