Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Weekend Unlike Any Other


My words cannot describe how I feel right now.... I have been to over 4 ncsy conventions but never in my life have I enjoyed one like that before. I truly understand a deeper meaning of torah and connection to HASHEM. This year I have decided to change for the better with the help of NCSY, and all because I went to Conclave 2012. I met awesome friends and learned. I see the light at the end of this tunnel and I'm not going to walk to it. NO, I'M GOING TO DANCE AND SING MY WAY TO THE LIGHT OF TORAH IN PRAYERS, AS A BETTER JEW THEN I WAS YESTERDAY!!!
SO THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO WORKED SO HARD TO PUT NCSY TOGETHER!
I know that ONE DAY WE WILL ALL BE TOGETHER hand in hand singing again.
We will grow and rise up again with a deeper connection to HASHEM. 
Thank you NCSY you have opened my eyes and changed my life forever. 
Love, Mimi {mazi} Shoshani

Contest submission #2


No comments:

Post a Comment