Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hey Everyone! Happy Chanuka!

First Off, I am sooooo excited to be submitting on the blog! This is such an awesome website. I saw two things recently that I thought I would share with everyone. One of them is the comic strip, just because it's hilarious.




























Aside from that, I saw a very cool article about the neurological response to prayer that Elisha Karan sent me and I found it very profound. 
It points to the idea that the brain uses the same parts during prayer as it does in the experience of friendship communication. 

In other words, prayer is actually deepening your 'relationship' with G-d quite literally. To see more on this.. here is the link to the article. It's really interesting: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/this-is-how-your-brain-reacts-during-intense-prayer/

Anywho, Happy Chanuka! If anyone has thoughts on it, I'd love to hear from you guys.


Post by, Rabbi Gershie Meisel


No comments:

Post a Comment